- Asset Based Lending
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Employee Benefit Plans – Retirement
- Human Resource Outsourcing
- Payroll Processing
- Commercial Attorney
- Web Based Marketing
- Operational Consultants
- Building Your Profit Team
- Why Your CPA Should Not Be Your CFO
- How Our Clients Are Thriving in Today’s Economy
“One of the best articles I have read in a long time. Common sense coupled with proven theories of management.”
John Larson, Vice President
Fifth Third Bank
“Your whitepaper is very well done! I appreciate reading the many excellent points you made, as well as the impactful quotes and anecdotes.”
Anahid Lisa Derbabian, President
“Ren`s knowledge of what it takes for an entrepreneur to succeed is an obvious benefit for his audience.”
Todd Hohauser, President
Harvey Hohauser & Associates
Our team is available for speaking engagements covering any of the topics listed below:
- Buying a business
- Selling a business
- Building a profit-driven business
- Employee accountability
- Strategic planning
- Turnaround consulting
- Crisis management
- Driving Entrepreneurial Success
- 21st Century Bookkeeping
Ren Carlton: Unplugged
- Speaking: Ren has given hundreds of live presentations to corporate, student, and entrepreneurial groups of 20 to 20,000. Ren’s speeches are educational, inspirational, and practical, and each is customized to meet the specific needs of your audience.
- Watch Ren`s full presentation to the Oakland County Venture Forward Group Click here
- Hear Ren talk about building a profit-driven business Click here
Ren’s Most Popular Presentations
- Profitpreneurship, Creating a Sustainable Business That Makes Real Money Every Day
- How Being Your Own CFO and Produce Outstanding Financial Results
- Building a Profit-Driven Business
- Raising Financing
Ren’s Subject Matter
- Helping struggling businesses recover and thrive
- Helping a business make “real” money
- Raising business financing
- Starting a business
- Growing any business to “the next level”
Potential Interview Questions:
- What prevents businesses from making “real” money?
- What is Profitpreneurship?
- How can your accounting department tell you if your business is in trouble?
- What tools must every successful business owner use?
- How do you convince employees to care like the owners?
- How can business owners obtain financing in this economic environment?
- When it is permissible to “Cook the Books”
- What is a Profit Team? And how do you build one?