In order to raise money for a startup business, we need to select a business.
According to the SBA, there are approximately 28 Million Small U.S. Businesses. That is a large field!
In order to narrow down the field, we created a checklist. This is our wish list…
– Produce cash flow relatively quickly
– Helps another one of our portfolio companies
– Interesting and/or fun business
– Strong likelihood of success
– Can we add value
– Compatibility with their team – matches our core values
– We like the business
– Defendable IP
– Our vested interest
You can watch the video and subscribe to my YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/19QyN9Hvgeo