Pay-as-You-Go Part Time / Outsourced CFO Services for Lexington-Fayette, KY
DAS provides pay-as-you-go CFO support services for Lexington-Fayette, KY from our expert CFOs and CPAs. We help organizations achieve meaningful goals, improve performance, and meet reporting requirements. Whether it’s training for your existing staff, temporary help for a week, or a full-time Lexington-Fayette Controller or CFO, DAS can help you, starting today! Contact us today to get the affordable, expert help that you need … right away!
- Concerned about being blindsided by the next financial surprise?
- Frustrated by the time you are spending on accounting?
- Struggling to find the right finance professional to take you to the next level?
What are Part-Time CFO Support Services for Lexington-Fayette, KY ?
You receive all of the services listed below for one fixed, low monthly fee!
- Month-end balance sheet tie-out and profit & loss review – allowing for timely and accurate financial information.
- Aid in the development of the annual budget; plan for expansion/growth, resources for achieving goals, line of accountability)
- Cash management (cash shortage, reports, tool, etc.) –
- Daily bank/cash monitoring
- Development of weekly cash budget
- Development of 13-week cash projection
- Development of monthly cash flow
- Development of a custom dashboard and management reporting (key metrics of our business, vital signs)
- Documentation of transactional accounting processes (timely and accurate, documented processes for coverage, paying bills, invoicing, payroll, etc.)
- Supervision and development of your Lexington-Fayette, KY accounting department (current positions, capable, qualified, job descriptions, training, and guidance etc.)
- Lexington-Fayette, KY Tax planning (proactively looking for tax saving strategies)
- Develop and maintain good banking relationships (sufficient financing, favorable terms, reasonable costs, bank reporting)
- Assist in strategic planning –
- 3-5 year plan,
- Lexington-Fayette, KY Management and business consulting
- Regular, monthly management team meetings
- Exit strategy discussion/development
Contact Us Today For Your Free Consultation and Custom Quote!
We also offer part time CFO Controller services nearby, including:
|Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky Part Time CFO Services|
Richmond, Kentucky Part Time CFO Services
Lexington-Fayette, KY CFO Outsourcing
If you need blue chip CFO support once or twice a month, DAS can provide you CFO and Controller services on an as-needed basis. This gives you an affordable alternative to hiring a CFO or controller. Contact us to learn how we can start helping your organization within one business day. How we can help:
- We offer an affordable alternative to hiring a CFO
- We provide blue-chip CFO support without the cost of hiring a full-time CFO
- We supply outsourced, pay-as-you-go financial management talent to companies on an as as-needed basis
- We provide as much or as little help as a company needs to maintain a strong, useful accounting department that meets the financial management needs of an organization
- Get started with the DAS 2-Step Tune Up!
Lexington-Fayette, KY Accounting Staffing & Placement
If you need more help than your current Lexington-Fayette, KY accounting staff can provide, DAS can place the right person with the right skill set right at your fingertips. DAS has a national network of experienced accounting professionals that can supply you with the financial management help you need, often within hours. How we can help:
- If you need more help than your current accounting staff can provide, DAS can place the right person with the right skill set right at your fingertips.
- Expert vetting and placement of full or part time CFOs and Controllers
- Massive database of financial management professionals nationwide
- Try-before-you-buy placement assurance
Lexington-Fayette, KY Training & Development
Improve the effectiveness of your accounting department with executive level CFO skills. As CFOs and CPAs ourselves, we can train your Lexington-Fayette, KY accountants and bookkeepers to succeed at larger tasks such as bank and lender negotiation, effective reporting, and identifying and capitalizing on money-saving and money-making financial management opportunities. How we can help:
- Improve the effectiveness of your accounting department with executive level CFO skills
- We train and supplement the skill sets of the talent (accountants, bookkeepers, CFOs) that companies already have on staff
- We help on-staff talent create consistent, professional deliverables
- We improve process outcomes for on-staff talent
- Get started with the DAS 2-Step Tune Up!