Pay-as-You-Go Part Time / Outsourced CFO Services for Fresno, CA
DAS provides pay-as-you-go CFO support services for Fresno, CA from our expert CFOs and CPAs. We help organizations achieve meaningful goals, improve performance, and meet reporting requirements. Whether it’s training for your existing staff, temporary help for a week, or a full-time Fresno Controller or CFO, DAS can help you, starting today! Contact us today to get the affordable, expert help that you need … right away!
- Concerned about being blindsided by the next financial surprise?
- Frustrated by the time you are spending on accounting?
- Struggling to find the right finance professional to take you to the next level?
What are Part-Time CFO Support Services for Fresno, CA ?
You receive all of the services listed below for one fixed, low monthly fee!
- Month-end balance sheet tie-out and profit & loss review – allowing for timely and accurate financial information.
- Aid in the development of the annual budget; plan for expansion/growth, resources for achieving goals, line of accountability)
- Cash management (cash shortage, reports, tool, etc.) –
- Daily bank/cash monitoring
- Development of weekly cash budget
- Development of 13-week cash projection
- Development of monthly cash flow
- Development of a custom dashboard and management reporting (key metrics of our business, vital signs)
- Documentation of transactional accounting processes (timely and accurate, documented processes for coverage, paying bills, invoicing, payroll, etc.)
- Supervision and development of your Fresno, CA accounting department (current positions, capable, qualified, job descriptions, training, and guidance etc.)
- Fresno, CA Tax planning (proactively looking for tax saving strategies)
- Develop and maintain good banking relationships (sufficient financing, favorable terms, reasonable costs, bank reporting)
- Assist in strategic planning –
- 3-5 year plan,
- Fresno, CA Management and business consulting
- Regular, monthly management team meetings
- Exit strategy discussion/development
Contact Us Today For Your Free Consultation and Custom Quote!
We also offer part time CFO Controller services nearby, including:
|Clovis, California Part Time CFO Services|
Delano, California Part Time CFO Services
Fresno, California Part Time CFO Services
Hanford, California Part Time CFO Services
Madera, California Part Time CFO Services
Tulare, California Part Time CFO Services
Visalia, California Part Time CFO Services
Fresno, CA CFO Outsourcing
If you need blue chip CFO support once or twice a month, DAS can provide you CFO and Controller services on an as-needed basis. This gives you an affordable alternative to hiring a CFO or controller. Contact us to learn how we can start helping your organization within one business day. How we can help:
- We offer an affordable alternative to hiring a CFO
- We provide blue-chip CFO support without the cost of hiring a full-time CFO
- We supply outsourced, pay-as-you-go financial management talent to companies on an as as-needed basis
- We provide as much or as little help as a company needs to maintain a strong, useful accounting department that meets the financial management needs of an organization
- Get started with the DAS 2-Step Tune Up!
Fresno, CA Accounting Staffing & Placement
If you need more help than your current Fresno, CA accounting staff can provide, DAS can place the right person with the right skill set right at your fingertips. DAS has a national network of experienced accounting professionals that can supply you with the financial management help you need, often within hours. How we can help:
- If you need more help than your current accounting staff can provide, DAS can place the right person with the right skill set right at your fingertips.
- Expert vetting and placement of full or part time CFOs and Controllers
- Massive database of financial management professionals nationwide
- Try-before-you-buy placement assurance
Fresno, CA Training & Development
Improve the effectiveness of your accounting department with executive level CFO skills. As CFOs and CPAs ourselves, we can train your Fresno, CA accountants and bookkeepers to succeed at larger tasks such as bank and lender negotiation, effective reporting, and identifying and capitalizing on money-saving and money-making financial management opportunities. How we can help:
- Improve the effectiveness of your accounting department with executive level CFO skills
- We train and supplement the skill sets of the talent (accountants, bookkeepers, CFOs) that companies already have on staff
- We help on-staff talent create consistent, professional deliverables
- We improve process outcomes for on-staff talent
- Get started with the DAS 2-Step Tune Up!